Job Spec – ASP.NET C# MVC Developer
Liquid Modules are looking for an ASP.NET C# MVC Developer responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration and support of software as required. The role will include analysis, writing of specifications & documentation, developing text scripts & procedures, writing & maintaining source code and customer support.
Team fit is essential and primary responsibilities will be to help develop systems by working directly with customers to establish requirements and to develop the end to end solution. Will coordinate with team members working on different areas/layers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality product is a must. Alongside to help set the development quality and continue that standard the company sets, contribute and aid in the evolution of services and technology roadmaps to help grow our services within the marketplace.
Job Function, Desired Skills & Experience
- Preference is for skill set within the Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Ideally 2+ years working experience with the software sector, focusing on:
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Collaborates well.
- Dynamic & vigorous.
- Excellent written communication skills & strong communicator.
- Skills that they are excited to share with other coders, to make new things possible.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Familiarity with the MVC4 framework and above or the Web API Framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience of HTML / XML, web services and web development.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTTP, SMTP, web Servers, Mail Servers, application Servers, SQL, relational databases, push messaging, SMS, XMPP or related.
- Ability to create secure, efficient, well-structured and documented code.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Understanding of code and web security.
- Understanding of .Net Webforms
- Understanding of TFS
About Liquid Modules
Established in 2005, we are a talented Software Development Company based in Berkshire on the grounds of Reading University and are experienced in developing websites & applications.
We’re very passionate about all the services we have to offer, and have had great success over the years.
Our projects are varied from simple to complex websites and bespoke internet applications. We have developed many websites and applications for hundreds of local companies and household names such as:
- Rock Star Games.
- 2K Games.
- As well as many small SME companies around the UK.
Information Technology and Services
Please send your CV and a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org